PS5 update 1.8.5 helps

triebs2

Newly obtainable on 1.8.5, I think you needed the unaltered disc version to get some of these previously, but I have now gotten them since the update:

Lap the Field

Leader of the Pack

Variety is Spice of Life

Master of All

Driver for Hire

The Knowledge

I bet the career trophies tied to a gold rating work too I am just not good enough at the wet training day at Brands Hatch to keep a gold rating.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2022 at 1:57 AM, triebs2 said:

Newly obtainable on 1.8.5, I think you needed the unaltered disc version to get some of these previously, but I have now gotten them since the update:

Lap the Field

Leader of the Pack

Variety is Spice of Life

Master of All

Driver for Hire

The Knowledge

I bet the career trophies tied to a gold rating work too I am just not good enough at the wet training day at Brands Hatch to keep a gold rating.

Are DLC tracks and cars required for the Variety is Spice of Life and Master of all trophies? 

I managed to get Variety is the Spice of Life after this update!! I just started a hotlap with every car from the 2018 season and 2019 season, cycling through different tracks until I'd gone through all of them for each year. I drove for about 5 seconds then quit to the menu and moved on to the next car. This was how I got the trophy on PS4 ages back, it didn't work on any patches for the PS5 version until this one.

I still haven't got speed demon though, as despite having a 2.24.9 lap time (obtained before this patch) I wasn't greeted with the trophy among starting the game or completing any hotlap on Spa. Presumably I'll have to grind that again but it is what it is.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I also managed to get the trophy "Variety is the spice of life" on the PS5 version with the previous patch 1.8.7. A patch just got released yesterday on the console version which is 1.8.8. Here's the official link about it : https://support.505games.com/hc/en-us/articles/7640275741724-Assetto-Corsa-Competizione-PS5-v1-8-8-4-Patch-Notes-2023-February-6-

So thanks to Tommy4GT and Padre__Frediani, I can confirm that to get this trophy, you just need to use the pre-set car and driver. I worked on this trophy with also "Master of all" and "The knowledge". It's not the quickest way obviously but the most efficient to work at the same time on three trophies.

So to do that, just use the same configuration for each race:

• Day Night - 22:00 (race at night to just need to do 3 clean laps)
  • Race Length - 10 Minutes (5 minutes is not enough to do 3 clean laps to get the three stars for the trophy "The knowledge")
  • Grid Position - 1st (to be able to win without effort)
  • Opponent Count - 19
  • Opponent Skill - 80
  • Opponent Aggression - 50

You can use this Excel file to track your progression and make comments to improve this file if needed: ACC_MOA_VISOL_Guide

So here is the plan :

1. Win a race on every track with the first 11 cars (11 races to win) and do three clean laps (11 tracks so 11 races with 5 minutes length)
  2. You should have already used 11 cars so you will start to use this car Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 (2017) if you follow in the same order
  3. Keep winning a race with the rest of the car list and still 5 minutes race length

In green, the cars needed for the trophy "Variety is the spice of life" and "Master of all" and in white, the other cars that are not needed for the trophies. This is the base cars list of the game and does not include the DLC cars (not needed for the trophy anyway)

For the trophy "The knowledge", you can finally do it with the championship mode and then work on three trophies at the same time: The knowledge, Champion, and Veteran.

Edited by Mystic_Snake
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mystic_Snake said:

I also managed to get the trophy "Variety is the spice of life" on the PS5 version with the previous patch 1.8.7. A patch just got released yesterday on the console version which is 1.8.8. But I can't find any official news about it on the video game websites...

So thanks to Tommy4GT and Padre__Frediani, I can confirm that to get this trophy, you just need to use the pre-set car and driver. I worked on this trophy with also "Master of all" and "The knowledge". It's not the quickest way obviously but the most efficient to work at the same time on three trophies.

So to do that, just use the same configuration for each race:

• Day Night - 22:00 (race at night to just need to do 3 clean laps)
  • Race Length - 10 Minutes (5 minutes is not enough to do 3 clean laps to get the three stars for the trophy "The knowledge")
  • Grid Position - 1st (to be able to win without effort)
  • Opponent Count - 19
  • Opponent Skill - 80
  • Opponent Aggression - 50

You can use this Excel file to track your progression and make comments to improve this file if needed: ACC_MOA_VISOL_Guide

So here is the plan :

1. Win a race on every track with each car and do three clean laps (11 tracks so 11 races with 10 minutes length)
  2. You should have already used 11 cars so you will start to use this car Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 (2017) if you follow in the same order
  3. Keep winning a race with the rest of the car list and 5 minutes race length ( didn't do a hot lap for every car)

In green, the cars needed for the trophy "Variety is the spice of life" and "Master of all" and in white, the other cars that are not needed for the trophies. This is the base cars list of the game and does not include the DLC cars (not needed for the trophy anyway)

When you're done with the trophy "The knowledge", you can set the race length to 5 minutes to be faster for progressing on the two other trophies.

Do i have to win the race with every car in the game on every track?

that is... there are 12 circuits in this table

and 26 cars from the base game.

so I have to run 312 races?

On 2/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, bati-123a said:

Do i have to win the race with every car in the game on every track?

that is... there are 12 circuits in this table

and 26 cars from the base game.

so I have to run 312 races?

No, you don't have to win a race with every car on every track, just with every car only like the trophy "Master of all" said. 

So basically, you have to win 26 times only. Sorry, I wrote the wrong description on my first point, and on my third point, I just mentioned that I didn't do a hot lap but this is what most people did for the trophy "Variety is the spice of life" to be faster.

To resume:

1. Win 12 races on every single track with 5 minutes of race length (then you complete that you try every track). I forgot to mention that for both trophies for the championship, you have to race for 10 minutes, so you can have three stars per track and don't need to set 10 minutes as I said in my previous post.
  2. Win 14 races on one track only (Monza for example) if you want with 5 minutes race length (then you win a race and try with every car so you should unlock "Master of all" and "Variety is the spice of life)

Hope it's more clear now for you :)

I also edited my previous post, thanks :)

Edited by Mystic_Snake
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
9 hours ago, zunnodemonico said:

I don't why I have only 11 tracks... 

You said 12. I don't know how I can do it 

Hi sorry my mistake, there is 12 tracks because there are two tracks version of Silverstone. You can check my message above with the link of the Excel file.

So to resume:

1. Brands Hatch
  2. Monza
  3. Spa-Francorchamp
  4. Zandvoort
  5. Zolder
  6. Paul Ricard
  7. Barcelona
  8. Nurburgring
  9. Hungaroing
  10. Silverstone (don't know the year version, should go back to the game to check)
  11. Misano
  12. Silverstone 2018

Hope it helps you, don't hesitate to post again if you have any question regarding the trophy.

2 hours ago, Mystic_Snake said:

Hi sorry my mistake, there is 12 tracks because there are two tracks version of Silverstone. You can check my message above with the link of the Excel file.

So to resume:

1. Brands Hatch
  2. Monza
  3. Spa-Francorchamp
  4. Zandvoort
  5. Zolder
  6. Paul Ricard
  7. Barcelona
  8. Nurburgring
  9. Hungaroing
  10. Silverstone (don't know the year version, should go back to the game to check)
  11. Misano
  12. Silverstone 2018

Hope it helps you, don't hesitate to post again if you have any question regarding the trophy.

Yes, I already did. Thank you so much, you saved my life. Both trophies are mine, so in ps5 game's there are no bug now