What a difference over the two platforms.

TheMightyImp2

I bought this on psn, on my PS5 which states you get the PS4 version too.

At the time, the PS4 version couldn't be accessed from the PS5 to download, so I played the PS5 version first.

Not the most challenging graphics really to be fair, like hot shots racing but 100 times slower! But I was surprised to see how much worse the PS4 version is when I played it after the PS5 version. 

Pop up, shadows, staircasing, being respawned inside my vehicle standing (so I couldn't move or get out of the vehicle) after cutscenes so I had to quit and reload..

So glad I played PS5 version first!

By the way, you can access the PS4 version from the store if you search it using a PS4, start a download, and then it will be accessable from the PS5 in your library collection.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 27/11/2022 at 2:40 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

I bought this on psn, on my PS5 which states you get the PS4 version too.

At the time, the PS4 version couldn't be accessed from the PS5 to download, so I played the PS5 version first.

Not the most challenging graphics really to be fair, like hot shots racing but 100 times slower! But I was surprised to see how much worse the PS4 version is when I played it after the PS5 version. 

Pop up, shadows, staircasing, being respawned inside my vehicle standing (so I couldn't move or get out of the vehicle) after cutscenes so I had to quit and reload..

So glad I played PS5 version first!

By the way, you can access the PS4 version from the store if you search it using a PS4, start a download, and then it will be accessable from the PS5 in your library collection.

Does it have trophy autopop from ps4 to ps5?

43 minutes ago, KingFrak said:

Does it have trophy autopop from ps4 to ps5?

No trophy Auto-pop, but its not difficult at all to get, 4 to 5 hours to get. 
Its a nice and relaxing game, well worth the replay!
I've done both ps4 and ps5 versions now, i started with ps4 because i didn't have a ps5 at the time. I didn't have problems with it when i played it, i think it crashed once during the entire play. 
PS5 version did look a bit nicer in my opinion :D