Giant - Octury Trophy Tips

Nutrageous69

After spending about an hour and many searches online for tips I finally managed to take out the Octopus boss. Since I didn't find any real tips online I figured I've give some to help any others running into problems getting through this. 

Note: I played as 95% red. I've read other color focused "classes" had trouble because of their color but I can't attest to that.

Anyway to beat the boss you have to take out all the orbs in its tentacles. This isn't easy to do since you can't really click on them like you can on a PC. The best way I found to take them out was to "fly" downwards till your at the bottom of one and then hit the special ability to charge forward fast. This usually will result in the game targeting an orb and making the tentacle drop off below. Wait until you stop moving around and then hit the rush ability again and hopefully it will take out another orb. if it doesn't go back to the bottom and then try again and again until you get all the orbs. This can be flacky and I was able to sometimes get orbs randomly.

Once all the tentacles are gone you need to fly up to the top of the octopus and enter via hole in its "head". Once in their just keep rushing orbs until you get them all. I want to say that a couple of orbs are on the outside of the head but I can't tell 100%.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thank you for this post @Nutrageous69 This was the information that I needed to finally finish the game.

I used the green form. Swimming down and then using the action button allowed me to slowly chip away at the white blobs on the tentacles. When the tentacles were gone I could enter the hole at the top of its head and finish off the blobs in there.

• 3 weeks later...