FREE Koenigsegg One

filaboy

Since yesterday you can download the Koenigsegg One for free on NFS Rivals.

As soon as I read the news about it, I started up the game, but it wasn't there. You have to download the car from the PS Store so I did that.

But the car won't show up in the game. I downloaded and installed it twice but the car isn't there. Not on the racers side and not on the cops side. I mentioned the problem on the Facebook page of NFS and other players have the same problem. NFS doesn't answer on this. Are there any other players who have the same problems?

Free to Download Koenigsegg One:1 Pack
The free Koenigsegg One:1 pack can be downloaded at any rank, but the Koenigsegg One:1 Racer and Cop variants will not be available for unlock until you are rank 21+ in that faction’s progression.

The Koenigsegg One:1 Racer Variant has the same upgrade and personalisation options as the base game cars with the exception of not being able to increase the top speed any further to preserve gameplay balance due to its already extremely high top speed. The Racer variant has 4 liveries including the stock which can be applied, 3 of which require purchasing with SP.