Rescue ranger and Invisible man

meca4

is it bugged? i have done the requriments for both trophies 4 times and cant get them to unlock,

i just KO the guard from in front of the prisoners and at that point the rescue ranger should pop up but it doesn't so i tried finishing  to see if it would pop up later,no killing and no one saw me but nothing i did work for the trophies.

Did you stop the prisoner being executed at the bottom left (from the start)?  You can quickly knock out both guys near him.  

Follow the pipes underneath the bridge to avoid everyone, then free the 3 by knocking him out too. Rescue Ranger popped for me right there.  Invisible man, keep going to the end of the level, knocking out who you can and avoid being detected.  It's tricky this area, as i didn't get a checkpoint to trigger.  Had to do the whole thing without dying/getting spotted.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have done both recently so maybe I can help...

For rescue ranger, you dont need to save the first prisoner you see at the beginning, you can let him die. When you arrive to the room with 3 prisoners, just KO the enemy before he kills the prisoner and trophy should pop up.

For invisible man, I have read a lot of different opinions but this is what worked for me: at the start of the level, I got a lot of kill-related trophies: close combat, grenades, snipes... What I want to say is that I killed a lot of enemies, and then I restarted the checkpoint (not the whole level from chapter select) and went stealth all the way without killing anybody, just KO a few of them when I could. In the pipes, I died falling down a few times and I triggered one of the traps once so I had to restart the checkpoint. In the end I got the trophy so as far as I know, its safe to restart checkpoints as long as you dont kill anybody after restaring it.

I read somewhere that stealth trophies are easier on survival than on spartan, and i did it on survival, so maybe you are doing it on spartan and thats the problem (I dont know).