"heads up" Trophy

Blackmist_FFXI

so I'm just wondering, as the possibility of myself getting this, without filling a lobby for boosting feels slim as fuck, as i think i only ever managed 5, back in the day when the game was new...

I am wanting to know, does Drop attack killing NPC's count for this? as ive read afew other guides (As of 2017) saying "Dominion match, Overwatch map, stand on either bridge above Zone B and wait for an infantryman/grunt to run under you or a Hero/player and hold RT to drop on them." -- 

Does this still work as of 2022?

• 1 month later...

Just got it tonight. I played primarily Breach. Using the ziplines, it's pretty easy to get kills from above, especially since the battering ram objectives go right under the zipline, this will feed enemy players right in your path. I average 3 or 4 kills per match with this method, so it didn't take too long. As far as I know, NPC kills do not count for the trophy unless it is a BOT HERO on the enemy team - could be wrong though. 

Sidebar: Now that I have the trophy, I find myself actually earning kills from above as a result of natural gameplay, lol.