Ramattra Coming today

linkingSun

So new Omnic Tank Hero, Ramattra, coming today alongside season 2 and a new battle pass.

He’ll be available to play immediately if you purchase the battle pass.

Some good news though if you’re FTP, he unlocks at lvl 45, as opposed to Kiriko at lvl 55.

no doubt he’ll have the standard two trophies…expect long queue times when he’s released, usually around 6pm UK time.

2 bronze trophies are live:

Any Means

Eliminate 3 enemies in a single use of Ramattra’s Annihilation in Quick or Competitive Play

Incomparable Pain

Block 300 or more damage and survive in a single use of Nemesis Form in Quick or Competitive Play 

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

1 hour ago, Ben-Gun said:

Same issue with the blocking damage one 1f914.png Maybe u need to disengage for conbat entirely and/or elimination enemies present in "the fight" 

I managed to get it on Blizz world. I played as Sigma until I died, switched to Ramattra and got it first try ?

Same happened with Kiriko when she was released

14 hours ago, Mog said:

Is it possible to unlock his trophies on the No Limits Arcade mode? He is unlocked there by default.

No. Character trophies can only be unlocked via quick play competitive or open queue (he’s not in comp yet).

The only arcade ones that can be unlocked are Double Cap & Lockdown during the assault rotation map pools, unless it’s been changed.

Edited by linkingSun

9 hours ago, Riiszk said:

Not sure if its being talked about anywhere else, but in this new season was the battle pass supposed to be given to those for free who bought the watchpoint pack? 

I swear it was free for 3 seasons, but I've still not been given it. 

The first Watchpoint pack only included the Battle Pass Season 1 for free, but that pack also give u 2000 coins, so u can get the BP Season 2 and the next S3 for 1000 coins each (unless you spent your coins already).

Edited by iForastero
  • Like 1