Iron God

Lyra215

So, i finally managed to finish an iron mode run.  I only killed 13 bosses (if i recall correctly, anyway, the bare minimum required) and i was wondering: can i unlock the iron god trophy by going back and killing the remaining bosses, and then truth?

Or do i have to start a new run from scratch? Not having to fight that penultimate boss again would be very interesting 

• 1 month later...

Late reply, but yes that should work. Just reload your iron mode run and backtrack to any boss you didn't defeated yet, after that make your way to the final boss arena and the door should open. Just don't forget to make a backup, if you die it will reset your game even if you already defeated the final boss.

• Like 1

On 25/1/2023 at 2:21 PM, Edusbr said:

Late reply, but yes that should work. Just reload your iron mode run and backtrack to any boss you didn't defeated yet, after that make your way to the final boss arena and the door should open. Just don't forget to make a backup, if you die it will reset your game even if you already defeated the final boss.

Very good, thank you! I’ll start working on the plat again when i have enough time and strength 

• Like 1