Special mode trophies not unlocking?

NathanielJohn

Has anyone else had this problem? First, I cleared most stages on Divine difficulty, but one or two just on normal difficulty. All stages completed -- no trophy (not even for easy or normal). I have a score recorded for every level.

So I go back to my one or two levels that are only done on normal and complete them on Hard, and *still* no special mode trophies -- I should now have easy, normal, and hard. When do the trophies normally pop? At the score screen, when you go back to the special mode menu, something else?

Edit: I just replayed every single level in special mode without quitting out of the game and still no trophy. Fantastic.

Edit: OK seriously. I just downloaded the pre-patch version of the game onto my PS4 (I was playing on my PS5 before), loaded an old save file from before I had done special mode, and did all 14 levels of special mode all in one sitting. Still no trophy. How are these trophies so thoroughly glitched for me but apparently no one else? I honestly can't even think of what else to try at this point -- I literally started from scratch on a different PlayStation on a different patch.

Edit: Woo-hoo, I got them! I went ahead and finished my final two levels on Divine difficulty, and all 4 trophies popped when I did (even though I had already completed them on Hard). I think that playing different levels on different difficulties somehow messes with the trophy poppings, but it seems like if you eventually complete all levels on Divine then all trophies will pop (even if the Easy/Normal/Hard trophies should have popped much earlier).

Edited by NathanielJohn