Worth Starting ?

dhelala

• 3 months later...

Can't speak to the queue nowadays, haven't played in a few months, but it was a lot of fun for an online-only battle royale. A lot smaller scale than the other battle royales that are still around, so it's easier to get through matches quickly even if you're bad (so long as enough people are still queuing). Only trophy that I needed to boost was the arrow deflections, that's nearly impossible to do naturally; everything else is a grind.

I played casually for four months and got it fine, and while the servers were consolidated in 2021, there haven't been any announcements to shut the entire thing down permanently. Worst case scenario, you will need 30 days to get those daily missions. Realistically you'll want more time so that you're not grinding endlessly. If anything, the sooner you start the better.

Edited by Moostache7
Syntax
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, dhelala said:

Is the game worth playing nowadays ?

Or shall I just skip it

Skip it. The main reason it will take few hundred hours and only because you will have to wait about 20 minutes averagely to get in a match. The guide say 75 hours but the queue is the main problem.The only good think with queue is the boost is easier.To response to your question without the trophies and queue, Darwin Project is such a good game and you will get more fun with friends! Don't forget that length of a match is around 20 minutes so it will take probably 300-400 hours to 100%.

Edited by draqilo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 10:20 PM, draqilo said:

Skip it. The main reason it will take few hundred hours and only because you will have to wait about 20 minutes averagely to get in a match. The guide say 75 hours but the queue is the main problem.The only good think with queue is the boost is easier.To response to your question without the trophies and queue, Darwin Project is such a good game and you will get more fun with friends! Don't forget that length of a match is around 20 minutes so it will take probably 300-400 hours to 100%.

Appreciate the response. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-07-03 at 2:01 AM, dhelala said:

Appreciate the response. 

Hey used to be a top player on this game. I would also say skip it. They announced the servers were gonna shutdown a long time ago and a lot of people left due to it. Only real way to do it now is boosting or hope that players are online. I've managed to get some games, but it's pretty dead now 

• Like 3

On 7/11/2023 at 5:43 PM, Zackeurysm said:

Hey used to be a top player on this game. I would also say skip it. They announced the servers were gonna shutdown a long time ago and a lot of people left due to it. Only real way to do it now is boosting or hope that players are online. I've managed to get some games, but it's pretty dead now 

I guess a skip it is then

Thanks a lot