how hard these multiplayer trophy if i do it solo????

ShariusTC

• 2 weeks later...

Its almost impossible to do raid mode solo. Your best option is to get carried by random pro players who are still playing this game. I platinum this game a few months ago and did some progress with people I met on psnprofiles but the fastest way is random overpowered pro players. They will kill everything while you just try to stay alive and get some kills.

It certainly is quite challenging, but far from impossible. I've done the whole process completely solo before, and whilst it will require a modest time investment and a willingness to engage with and learn the games mechanics, it really isn't too bad. About a 7/10 with the bonus that if you're really struggling you can just ask for help, given that there's quite a few people who do so for fun (including myself). If you do decide to go for it I have a guide specifically to help people solo raid mode. Best of luck!

Edited by Dsr8002
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Not too hard if a random overpowered pink name player joins your game and kills everything with their unlimited ammo magnum that they shoot like a machine gun but the grind to lv 50 even with the help of the randoms took me 100 hours to plat and i did ps3 and ps4 versions back to back so it took me over 200 hours

• Like 1

On 19/12/2022 at 1:48 PM, Dsr8002 said:

It certainly is quite challenging, but far from impossible. I've done the whole process completely solo before, and whilst it will require a modest time investment and a willingness to engage with and learn the games mechanics, it really isn't too bad. About a 7/10 with the bonus that if you're really struggling you can just ask for help, given that there's quite a few people who do so for fun (including myself). If you do decide to go for it I have a guide specifically to help people solo raid mode. Best of luck!

Hey man, I'm soloing the raid trophies on PS3. I already did the PS4 version before so I know what I'm getting into, except i got carried for Ghost Ship/Ghost Ship Chaos on the PS4. I'm wondering how hard is it to solo Ghost Ship for the trophy? That's the only one that worries me. 

On 04/01/2023 at 10:31 AM, Partik24 said:

Hey man, I'm soloing the raid trophies on PS3. I already did the PS4 version before so I know what I'm getting into, except i got carried for Ghost Ship/Ghost Ship Chaos on the PS4. I'm wondering how hard is it to solo Ghost Ship for the trophy? That's the only one that worries me. 

Like you pointed out you don't have to do Ghost Ship: Chaos, so you don't have to fight Shadow Norman at all, provided you do the mission at level 49. As long as you have some good ammo magnet parts it shouldn't be too much of a bother for you, as the base Ghost Ship isn't too bad (Ammo Magnet for pistols and MGs drops on Abyss stages 1 - 12, Shotguns and Snipers stages 13 - 19, and Magnums 18 - 20). I wouldn't bother with fancier equipment than that. I feel like clearing Abyss, getting a medal of courage if you want to speed up grinding, and getting the 100k kills will be a bit more problematic though. Best of luck friend!