Macro script AFK boost?

Steelakira2020

• 1 month later...

Nearly level 45 now, AFK boost work well. If you are either at home, or can use remote play away from home. 

Start game, press x to start searching. (Make sure you use cross play on, auto region to find best matchmaking quickly)

Let your worm idle, no matter if got killed a match, it don’t get idle kick boot out of game. 

When game match end, it will award you 300 xp for every match attend.

It is what I did for last 2 weeks to boost from level 15 to 45. 

Only few advices I would advise you, grab near box to see if any rare weapon, then go hide, make most of time hold of this weapon for weapon level up. Or do some last worm standing to get some rare weapons up except handgun, automatic rifle and shotgun. I already maxed these three guns from AFK idle boost. 

Hope it helps

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

@Steelakira2020 I'm breaking my head to find a way to AFK boost. Can't find a script or a way to make it work automatically press X every few seconds on PS Remote. How exactly did you do it? Step by step, please!!! I'm level 32, I only need to get to level 50 now to be able to get  the platinum. I can't keep playing this game any longer

Edited by Gyros007

Posted (edited)

So here's my solution. I Remote Play the game through my phone, I use an auto-clickers that I downloaded and it's pressing the X button every 1 minute. And I left it running at work or when I sleep.

Edited by Gyros007