Platinum

Slifer1945

my 14th platinum trophie have become persona 5 royal it was a great and very good game i enjoyed every moment of it but reaching 14 platinum trophies at first i thought it was only a dream for me since 6 years ago i was not good in gaming not at all but by playing different games platinumed some ezpz games then color guardians then dbz kakarot miles morales and spiderman and persona 5 strikers diablo reaper of souls if i collect next year more then 20 platinum trophies then its good for me because i am not a completionist but i like to do the dlc aswell i am just a trophie hunter nothing else i going to keep improving myself in gaming so i eventually reach more then 40 platinum trophies but now i do easy normal games and long and hard games so i try harder next year because i play now original persona 5 that is my last persona game i got that is unfinished all the other includes the dancing persona games are done i do my best and my completion have increased to 17.72 so next year i wil reach above 25 completion rate  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, maxfighter27 said:

...cut...

Congratz.

I think that's the longest sentence ever written on this forum.

Kindly please - use some of those , and those . as well as starting game's titles with capital letter and edit your post, huh?

• Like 1