automatic browser checking

ShijouLime

just to post an issue here with my old browser(Firefox 52.0) under old system WinXP SP3 in the new automatic checking today.

It was just looping on the first screen and did not jump away. Hope this can be fixed as my PC cannot go upgrading at this moment?

Edited by ShijouLime

15 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

just to post an issue here with my old browser(Firefox 52.0) under old system WinXP SP3 in the new automatic checking today.

It was just looping on the first screen and did not jump away. Hope this can be fixed as my PC cannot go upgrading at this moment1f641.png

Have you deleted your cookies and cache of perhaps browser needs updated?

Edited by amurnin100

21 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

It was just looping on the first screen and did not jump away. Hope this can be fixed as my PC cannot go upgrading at this moment1f641.png

It wouldn’t surprise me if most of the DDOS attacks are coming from zombified PCs with exactly your setup (Win XP), so it’s unlikely such an outdated and insecure OS would be allowed through the checks. 

You’ll just have to wait for the heavy traffic to subside and the check to be taken down to access it again.

Note for others on insecure OSes: As Windows 7 and 8 extended support ends next year, those OSes will likely be added to the blocks. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Have you deleted your cookies and cache of perhaps browser needs updated?

not yet but I think this method would not work

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if most of the DDOS attacks are coming from zombified PCs with exactly your setup (Win XP), so it’s unlikely such an outdated and insecure OS would be allowed through the checks. 

You’ll just have to wait for the heavy traffic to subside and the check to be taken down to access it again.

Note for others on insecure OSes: As Windows 7 and 8 extended support ends next year, those OSes will likely be added to the blocks. 

thanks, I may wait in patience for this checking over first?

• Like 1