Kawaii Slime Arena Platinum tips

Some will breeze through this game but I found it tough at times so thought I'd share a few tips for any average players like myself.

So for the platinum your going to play 15 Arenas, each Arena has 20 waves of enemies (slimes).

It's actually the same 5 Arenas on repeat however the enemies are more difficult as you progress.

Once unlocked I used the Blizzard gun fully upgraded for most of the game. I found this to be the best gun.

In Arenas 5, 10 & 15 there are two corners where you can tuck yourself away and pretty much stay still for the 20 waves using the fully upgraded Blizzard. The enemies can't get behind or beside you & the Blizzard will freeze them all in front of you so it's just a matter of waiting out the waves (You may have to move around in Arena 15 as it's Gold slimes from the start on that one but the Blizzard gun was still the way for me. I failed with the Tiger & Army guns).

I used a fully upgraded Tiger gun for Arenas 13 & 14. I found Arena 14 toughest. Using the Tiger gun alone isn't enough the game has to be kind to you in terms of the random upgrades. If your using the Tiger gun you will want to choose multi-shot whenever it's available. Also any upgrade to increase attack speed, damage & piercing.

I found increasing sensitivity in the game settings helpful. The original settings are too slow to turn in time to kill some of the faster enemies.

Arena 9 was buggy for me. Enemies stopped coming out of the door/portal stopping the waves from progressing. If this happens just go right up to the door/portal and shoot through it. Happened a few times but shooting through the door got the enemies coming out of it again.

If you see a little blue slime focus on it first. It's the fastest slime and will kill you quick if you don't take it out.

Weapons unlock as you progress through each Arena. You don't have to switch them to the newest one you can stick with whichever gun your best with.

You need to have all 3 types of Bat & All 3 types of Ghost at one time for two trophies. Having the same Ghost/Bat 3 times does not count. Has to be Poison, Thunder & Ice. These are through the random upgrades during waves.

I did not try out the final weapon to unlock as I didn't want to spend time upgrading it. So that gun might be great I wouldn't know.

Think that's about all I've got to say on this game. There will be better/faster & easier methods than this. But I hope this is helpful to someone.

Like I said some people will have no issues with this game but I died quite a bit. But overall it was good fun and worth a go for the price.

• Like 3

On 16/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, DeadDexterous said:

Once unlocked I used the Blizzard gun fully upgraded for most of the game. I found this to be the best gun.

Huge bump for this advice, this game was driving me absolutely insane on the later stages..I don't wanna see an orange slime for a good while.

But 100% for those that play this game, the freeze gun was definitely the way to go in the end the damage is somewhat limited compared to the other guns but that freeze-cheese strat is the better way to go. You'll probably hit a wall at Arena 13 and 14 for a good while because there is nowhere to hunker down and camp so I'd recommend selecting ice bat and ice ghosts to really drive home that freezy strat.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I wanna know how u get back to main mission after the 20 waves

Im posting this for my friend (he dont use psnprofiles) 

He finishes the level/arena then his game crashes on the page where shes posing with "main menu" underneath

Edited by GreyFox1394

1 hour ago, GreyFox1394 said:

I wanna know how u get back to main mission after the 20 waves

Im posting this for my friend (he dont use psnprofiles) 

He finishes the level/arena then his game crashes on the page where shes posing with "main menu" underneath

Don't recall having any crashes like that. I played it on PS4 last year anything I came across is mentioned above.

Don't know if there have been any patches/updates. Could also be an issue with your friends console but I'm just guessing.

Would need to hear from someone who played it more recently than me.