Tier 1 / Hardcore BUG

Just started my Tier 1 run, decided to brush up before my hardcore run. Now im in Shore leaves mission and there is already a bug happening. Im stuck at the point where Im supposed to take control of the assault drone. But the game doesn't launch the switch to the drone. Im kind of frustrated because I'll have to restart the whole damn level. And I can't help but wonder, what if this happens on Hardcore? Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

Just started my Tier 1 run, decided to brush up before my hardcore run. Now im in Shore leaves mission and there is already a bug happening. Im stuck at the point where Im supposed to take control of the assault drone. But the game doesn't launch the switch to the drone. Im kind of frustrated because I'll have to restart the whole damn level. And I can't help but wonder, what if this happens on Hardcore? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I had this happen on my hard mode run, I believ because I rushed too fast. Take your time and shouldn't have a problem.

• Like 2