My WoFF Maxima upgrade doesn't seem to work...

AnghellicKarma

I purchased the digital version of World of Final Fantasy, including the Maxima DLC upgrade. 

However, it seems like it's missing all that extra content. I've been following two guides (here and here) that mention Coliseum battles to obtain certain Mirages. For example, there's a recommendation to have a Bravery mirajewel, which can be obtained from either Red Bonnetberry or Kobold Mimic, both of which are fought in the Coliseum with the Maxima DLC. Only, their fights (entitled "The Santa Wannabe" and "This Chest Ain't Pretendin'" respectively) don't appear in the Coliseum list.

Another example of this is the Kaguya Flan, via "The Flan as White as Snow" in the Coliseum. 

In all three cases, this page indicates that I should be able to fight these fights (and more) with a Coliseum ticket. However, there are only two tickets (for Miney and Mo) in my inventory. If I go to DLC at the main menu, that's all that shows (plus a bonus Intervention quest), and checking my inventory in the game also only shows those two as well.  

I have recorded the above as an example:  
https://youtu.be/0ymYkdQotkY 

I tried uninstalling the entire game, then re-installing the base game, then re-downloading and installing the upgrade DLC. No change. 

There's also the Data Transfer at the main menu, but all that does is look for pre-Maxima save data to import into the Maxima version. Since I am apparently playing the Maxima version already (my saves even say so as they load), it finds nothing to import, so that doesn't seem to be it.   

I found a post on Steam forums where someone seemed to be in the same boat as me, but they were told they should have Coliseum tickets in their inventory and they replied with thanks, as it resolved the issue.  

Does anyone have any ideas about what I've done incorrectly and how to fix this? The WoFF subreddit is locked for new posts for some reason.

26 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

You haven't beaten the game yet. A lot of content doesn't show up until then. That's likely the problem.

I get that, but I'm not sure that the Mirages of which I referenced (and their corresponding Coliseum tickets) should only show up once the game is beaten. Neither guide stipulates that and both encourage utilizing the abilities or mirajewels they contain.