I 

I 

I 

I 

I 

I 

I 

I 

When you rescue Pey'J from his crystal prison on moon and you find out that he passed away, DON'T TURN BACK TOWARDS YOUR SHIP! I tried to go further, but I didn't notice that I can squeeze through the glass door, so I went back. The cutscene where Pey'J comes back to live apears and now we have our 3 heroes back and right now the game will freeze everytime you will reach a loading point. I couldn't get back to ship, because the elevator wouldn't work now for some reason, and when I finally realized that I can squeeze through the door, the next loading screen would last forever and would never load. I tried it several times, uninstaled the game and downloaded again and still the same result. Only when I left Pey'J dead and continued the story, only then can the game be completed.

• 1 year later...

So this is on the moon part of the game?  The point-of-no-return?  We might as well make a backup save before going into space then.  The safest thing we can do to avoid any of these problems.  Might also help if we played blind and finished the game... then reload the backup so we can go back and get all collectibles done.

I am still at the early stages of the game, only one trophy earned as of this writing so still a long way to go.