Price confusion

Ultraxian

Hi all

If I buy the ps5 version through the psn store will I get the ps4 version as well? I've noticed that when these games were released on ps4 the had the ps4/ps5 versions lumped together. Now onto the confusion this game is 1.69 on ps5 and 2.49 on ps4 I'm just hoping I can buy the cheaper version on ps5 and save a little bit. 

Edited by Ultraxian

For some reason the 2 new releases, dragon and jurassic pinball, don't have cross buy like the 4 previous releases do. And like you mentioned the fact that the PS4 tables release at i higher price point doesn't make any sense.

I tried to reach out to them through their website, but they haven't updated it in a while so not sure if they will ever reply.

The worst thing for me is that I bought all the tables when they started releasing them on PS4 assuming they would all follow the same pattern of receiving cross buy, so now I own like 10 tables or so that I can't even play :(

5 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

For some reason the 2 new releases, dragon and jurassic pinball, don't have cross buy like the 4 previous releases do. And like you mentioned the fact that the PS4 tables release at i higher price point doesn't make any sense.

I tried to reach out to them through their website, but they haven't updated it in a while so not sure if they will ever reply.

The worst thing for me is that I bought all the tables when they started releasing them on PS4 assuming they would all follow the same pattern of receiving cross buy, so now I own like 10 tables or so that I can't even play :(

Damn that sucks. Hopefully they reply to you. I know they recently released a bundle called adventure pinball that has dragon titan and pirate pinball for ps4 maybe they'll just bundle the tables up now