Card Collector

Does anyone know if you can still get the card collector trophy if you failed the collect em all quest?

The trophy description is to collect all base game cards and I know the dlc has some of them.

The collect em all quest failed for me and I have no idea why, I think there was a quest with triss and when I finished that it told me the quest failed.

Edited by aZombieDictator

If you did the A matter of life and death quest with Triss without beating all of the gwent opponents at the table the trophy cannot be completed that playthrough sorry. You would have to reload a previous save or see if any autosaves or checkpoints before the gwent matches.

Edited by coregamer1998

7 minutes ago, coregamer1998 said:

If you did the A matter of life and death quest with Triss without beating all of the gwent opponents at the table the trophy cannot be completed that playthrough sorry. You would have to reload a previous save or see if any autosaves or checkpoints before the gwent matches.

Yep I see now, I missed the dandelion card. Man this kinda just soured my mood on the whole game now. Just spent 5 hours getting cards only to realize NG+ doesn't carry them over. What an insane and horrible collectible trophy. 

• Like 1