Game Breaking Glitch

GoshaVati

I am on the single player mission Mexican Caesar and I cannot progress in the story. Everytime I go to a certain area in Mexico my game glitches out super hard and eventually crashes. I had reloaded a save and it worked for a little while but now my game won't even load up anymore. I couldn't even avoid the area because the single player mission takes you directly through that area and it's unavoidable. 

Has something like this happened to any of you? Have you found a fix? Reinstaliation, reloading saves and prior saves, installing new content, and doing other non story related missions hasn't fixed it. I've run out of ideas. 

Also I have no idea what happened to my OP. Thing got elongated af

Edited by DaivRules
Removed blank space

All I can think of is to try another copy (in case it's a bad disc) and run through the database repair options in Safe mode, in case your hard drive has some bad sectors. It could also be your laser is dying but if no other games are having issues, that then becomes an unlikely cause.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain how the co-op trophies works? We did all this missions on advanced difficulty and got gold. We got trophies for gold but didnt get for completing all advanced missions. Then we played first mission again and trophy poped. Now our timestmp is 14:10 - Gold in all advansed missions \ 14:20 - complete all advanced missions. Is this normal? Saw some players have this things too.