Battlemode trophy glitched

Shadow_Knight542

Please I hope that someone will know what to do. So basically my friend bought DOOM Eternal and I decided to download this game again after 2 years to play battlemode with him and I see that they still didn't fixed trophies and idk if its worth doing 200 kills again let me explain. I started playing battlemode before battlemode 2.0 I did some kills but I did trophy for killing 200 players in battlemode 2.0 BUT trophy didn't pop up and I only got milestone for 200 kills now I don't know if because of battlemode 2.0 those kills reset or something I hope that someone knows answer and sorry if this is confusing

You have to keep getting more kills until it unlocks. You can delete your save profile and start again with Battlemode 2.0 from scratch perhaps. I didn't have any issues, I have also helped a few people out with this and they also had no issues with trophies unlocking.

The milestone menu tracking is just a visual aid, it was messed up when the game first launched so I wouldn't take it as 100% accurate.