Profile not updating

Hi all, my profile is not updating. What i mean is my PSN Profiles account believes shows that I have played the new COD and Fortnite and my account as says I have an "F" rating in both games, even though I have deleted both lists off my PS5 as I have not earned a trophy in either game.

I have re-updated my profile after deleting the games off my PS5, however it still is not hiding the games, it even shows the new COD as my banner for my last games played.

This is really frustrating  does anyone know how to fix this.

12 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

Hi all, my profile is not updating. What i mean is my PSN Profiles account believes shows that I have played the new COD and Fortnite and my account as says I have an "F" rating in both games, even though I have deleted both lists off my PS5 as I have not earned a trophy in either game.

I have re-updated my profile after deleting the games off my PS5, however it still is not hiding the games, it even shows the new COD as my banner for my last games played.

This is really frustrating  does anyone know how to fix this.

You need to earn a new trophy in any game and sync to PSN again so the site sees the trophy point value has changed and reevaluate what to show. Deleting 0% lists on your console doesn’t change the point value of your profile so the site doesn’t look for any trophy changes. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You need to earn a new trophy in any game and sync to PSN again so the site sees the trophy point value has changed and reevaluate what to show. Deleting 0% lists on your console doesn’t change the point value of your profile so the site doesn’t look for any trophy changes. 

Ah ok, thank you very much!