Should Unobtainable trophies via developers be white listed?

Look I know small developers get stick all the time but as a trophy hunter , I’m fed up with games that have trophies that are showing as 0.00%, examples I have are

Try Hard (Rayon Riddles and the Goblin King)

Obsessed (Gunducky Industries) - Developer confirmed he’s lost the game code.

Good Start (L.O.L Doll)

Im sure there are other examples out there and I feel it’s personally unfair to those who want to play / 100% a game and seeing it incomplete in our list.

I don’t believe unobtainable should whitelisted. (From what? Your profile? As in just pretend like they don’t exist, just to have an artificial completion percentage?) 

It’s one of the risks of being so serious about hunting trophies and being concerned about completion rate. Most of the most serious completionists will verify all trophies are even obtainable before starting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don’t believe unobtainable should whitelisted. (From what? Your profile? As in just pretend like they don’t exist, just to have an artificial completion percentage?) 

It’s one of the risks of being so serious about hunting trophies and being concerned about completion rate. Most of the most serious completionists will verify all trophies are even obtainable before starting. 

Agreed, I was caught out though, L.O.L dolls was a joke gift given to me , and it seems the EU version on PS5 is the only one showing as 0.00%.

Edited by amurnin100