Episode Downloads already gone?

Matttrent101

Hi all,

Hooe you are well. 

With the news of the delistings, I decided that I would finish up these games that are on my backlog and have been in the process of downloading all the games with all the content. 

For Hitman 1 I got the PS + Complete edition bundle - I am having trouble accessing all the Episodes. If I go into Store within the Episode section Ithry are all checked off however when I try and play an episode or contract I get the "Get Access" pop-up saying its not installed, I then get a sony error when I try and download the episode. 

My question is - is there now a way to download this content? If I was to purchase the GOTY edition upgrade will that give me a chance to download all of the episodes in a singular file? I don't really want to have a 20ish % game living on my profile forever - I have enough of those already. :( 

Edited by Matttrent101
spelling and changing some grammar

The previous Complete Edition has been removed from PSN before in favour of the Game of the Year edition. I know from GoTY edition when it's downloaded your system will download all episodes automatically with the game as well.

If you own an older edition the only way to download old episodes if you owned them typically should be automatically too, but if not go into your Library on PS4 select Hitman version you own, should see an option to manage add-ons that should show all your owned add-ons including episodes for it. If not there you may need to go into your download management on Sony's website or through your console and manually scroll through until you find them and can download them that way.

Fyi too some apparently the Summer Episode wasn't available in the HongKong version as I was told by a friend. There may be other cases like this based on region.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matttrent101 said:

OMG I am a dweb. I checked there like 7 times and they were not there. I just rechecked after your post and it was. they are downloading now. thanks a tone @Lord_Bane999!

That's good, probably what happened the system didn't auto download them until there was enough storage space to.

Downloads usually reserves 2.1 times of the system storage space of the initial download size for unpacking and installation purposes.