Issue unlocking Good Listener and Locked from the other side

MMDE

The two trophies are about talking to every NPC in the game and trying to open all the closed doors. A couple of people have earned this trophy so far, and they did so back in October and both was NA users. They tell me they didn't do anything special other than what another person and me both have done multiple times. I have streams of the two playthroughs I did on my channel. Even if there is some chance I messed up some door, I don't get how I could have messed up some NPC. I made sure I got them all, and one of them was even a "no caught" playthrough, while the other was a no exit game playthrough (where I made sure to do all over again if I was caught in the room). I just don't get it. Was there some patch that broke these trophies? Is it region specific? Am I just doing something wrong?

(from about 2:32:30, I did a second playthrough, if anyone is curious)

And for those wondering what the game is like, well, it's a pretty decent stealth game, until you get to the end. At the end the game introduces a "dizzy" mechanic. Basically, every few steps, your character will storm forward in a random direction with no way to stop him. Even if you play safe, this often ends with you running into the sight of some enemy and a super cheap "death" (being spotted). When you have to perform a sequence of tasks in a room filled with enemies, and you got this mechanic plus another one that makes you go slower and attract enemies, this makes for some super frustrating, rage inducing, gameplay. Game even has the audacity to have a trophy for never being spotted, and for backtracking through areas, particularly one very long one, designed for before you get the "dizzy" mechanic. It's not a matter of challenge or you messing something up, once the dizzy mechanic is introduced, the game straight up ruins your day with bad RNG over and over. With good planning etc, you can reduce the amount of luck, but that alone is a pain to do, and then an even bigger pain when you still get unlucky. So how do you beat the game without getting spotted? You have to abuse being able to backup your save. It's like save state in an emulator, just way slower and more rage inducing, especially when it's because of bad luck. The "dizzy" mechanic ruins like almost a third of the game.

Edited by MMDE

I've done a lot more testing, even gone as far as to acquire a copy of the PC version. Went into the data files and found all the dialogue text in the game. I made sure I got all dialogue and without dying make sure I reached a save point afterwards. No trophy!! This is just bs, and it's definitely unobtainable now, at least my version of the game, with the current patch.

4 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

According to Orbis patches there was a 1.01 patch around November time.  Might have to try unpatched

True, but how? :'D And I'm actually quite sure that is the issue too. <_<

Edited by MMDE