Difficulty question

zRaabe

Hi guys, how hard can be to plat this game for an average european guy? I used to play the game irl so i know the game rules and how it works but i never played a madden game on ps. I got the game on a super discount so i am wondering about do it very soon, the thing that is stopping me to begin is the fear of getting smashed every game.

Give me some tips! Thanks

• 2 months later...

My 8 and 10 year old nephews were begging me to play this with them on their consoles, so I got it to secretly practice and get good at it so I could walk all over them (I don't play much Madden, and I don't like American Football enough to care who's who in the game, so they've been making me look like a chump). Aside from two trophies that require playing someone online, the rest of the trophies are a breeze. I've been effortlessly unlocking most of them this afternoon while I listen to podcasts with my wife. Some don't even require actually playing a game. Here's a link that'll help make obtaining the platinum nearly painless...

https://nodegamers.com/2022/03/19/madden-nfl-22-trophy-guide/

Edited by Elekidcore

On 1/8/2023 at 8:32 AM, zRaabe said:

Hi guys, how hard can be to plat this game for an average european guy? I used to play the game irl so i know the game rules and how it works but i never played a madden game on ps. I got the game on a super discount so i am wondering about do it very soon, the thing that is stopping me to begin is the fear of getting smashed every game.

Give me some tips! Thanks

As to any sports game, familiar with or not, practice always makes perfect. If you are just looking for a quick platinum, most of those can be completed within one setting, about 2-3 hours, depending on certain selections. 2 trophies require online play. If you know anyone who has the game, you can easily "boost" to allow you and them to get the 2 that you need.