Kingdom Hearts - Ranking the worlds

RED-Z0nY-

Hey everyone! What's up! .. *HINT* *HINT* the ceiling, that's what. Or the sky if you're outdoors.. But yeah..anyways...

I looked if there were a similar topic, but i didn't see any so i thought why not make one. So which world did you think was the best one, and which one was the least fun. 

My list goes like this.

1. Hollow Bastion

2. Traverse Town

3. Olympus Coliseum

4. Halloween Town

5. End of the World

6. Agrabah

7. Neverland

8. Destiny Island

9. 100 Acre Wood

10. Monstro

11. Wonderland

12. Atlantica

13. Dive to the Heart

14. Deep Jungle

Included Dive to the Heart and Destiny Island only because you do spend some time in them. You can spend alot of time in Destiny Island if you use Tidus as a sparring partner to level up. Normally i fight him until i reach level 15 and then i call it quits.

How does your list look like?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Monstro was a little hard navigating back in the days. I played it on PS2 when it came out. I was around 16 years old, and even then it was confusing knowing where to go. ? I dunno, but I've always found Deep Jungle somewhat boring to play through. ?

• 1 year later...

Back when I was a kid my favorite areas was Hollow Bastion, Peter Pan, 100 Arce Wood and Agrabah (my least favorite part was End of the World because it had the hardest bosses there)

Probably because I really liked Zelda, Aladdin, Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan when I was young

Nowadays my favorite stage is just Hollow Bastion

Edited by stuck-energies3