You did not earn a trophy message

BlutKaiser

So I was playing borderlands 1 and I got to the Jacobs fodder mission in the island of doctor Ned dlc. When completing this mission your supposed to get a trophy, but the notification said "you did not earn a trophy". After looking into this it turns out that if you're using a save file that doesn't belong to the account you're on it won't let you earn trophies.

The problems is, this save file is from the account I was playing. I have a different save file from another account and the game doesn't even let me load it on this account. Soni know for a fact that the save file I'm playing on belongs to the account I'm playing on and yet I didn't get the trophy.

As for the other trophies I got on the game, they're from a different save file that I lost when I switched my ps3's HDD (I didn't have PS+ at the time so I didn't back up my save)

Does anyone know how to fix this, I really don't want to have to start a completely new save file as I'm already level 45 after having to start a new save and I have all other dlc trophies to get.