Scrams Challenge Board

Scram_Rotten

|SCRAM'S CHALLENGE BOARD|

So little background as to what this is and what it's going to be.

This forum post is to keep track of challenges I've completed that I thought would've made great trophies but sadly didn't, right next to collecting a trophy I like going for

difficult challenges in games like the Heists in GTA, Or the secret endings in a COD game. 

Sometimes I'll add challenges that were trophy hunted as I feel like they'd go perfectly on the forum post.

So this forum post is to track all the challenges me and my friends will be tackling trophies and non-trophied challenges.

My first ever challenge.

Spoiler

To start off here's the challenge that set it all off.

GTA Online Criminal Mastermind Challenge 

completed - 06/07/2020

(7ADF22A9-85B0-4068-99A3-2DAE816B6E8E.jpg)

The one that kicked it all off...Our first attempt for this was actually back in 2015 when the heists first came out but proved too difficult for us at the time.

We would keep going at it for the next few years. But when we finally got to it, it felt great. I still have the video clips of us reaching the end and just screaming it took us so long. 

Turns out 2 of the 4 missed a step from one of the first heists so we had to go back and do it all again, And somehow we knocked it out the park on the retry. Now we're going for the Elitist Challenge

And hopefully after that...The doomsday challenges.

I'll be updating this post as I go along doing challenges and fixing up grammar mistakes as ya do.