Koco Farming?

GoldenHail

49 minutes ago, Lazumaus said:

The final island fishing spot will give you unlimited amounts of Koco. Thats how I did it. Atleast it'll get you enough to level up speed and rings to 99.

Thank you so much! Just made it to the third island at level 25 speed and level 1 rings and was getting worried that it would be like this for every island.

6 hours ago, GoldenHail said:

Thank you so much! Just made it to the third island at level 25 speed and level 1 rings and was getting worried that it would be like this for every island.

I farmed 999 token for the end, went fishing for like 10 minutes and i had enough Koko to buy my 100 levels missing.

The longest part was definitely buying the levels, took me around 45-50 minutes.

On 18/01/2023 at 3:32 AM, Wax743 said:

I farmed 999 token for the end, went fishing for like 10 minutes and i had enough Koko to buy my 100 levels missing.

The longest part was definitely buying the levels, took me around 45-50 minutes.

Ironic that the slowest part of the game is the part that increases your speed. 

How on earth they thought it was ok to have to level it up 1 by 1, by attack and Def was done in bulk quantities. 

It takes so damn long. 

1 hour ago, Azure Kite said:

Ironic that the slowest part of the game is the part that increases your speed. 

How on earth they thought it was ok to have to level it up 1 by 1, by attack and Def was done in bulk quantities. 

It takes so damn long. 

?

Yeah the reasoning behind that is quite something.

• 1 month later...