Can't make lobby with friend/ NAT TYPE

Konycjusz

Hi, I'm trying to do zombies trophies and the one from theater but whenever I invite my friend or he invites me there is ERROR CAN'T JOIN SESSION error.
From what I've seen on internet the problem is with NAT TYPE for some reason. Mine NAT TYPE stays MODERATE, I do not know if this is good or not.

I am able to play multiplayer open matches like DM, TDM and so on.
Lobby does not work for me in theatre and Zombies... :/

You need a Type 2 NAT to connect to most players in the majority of games so run a network test via your PS3's network menu and see what the results are but if I remember right, this game has always been funky when it comes to showing what NAT you have and is prone to getting it wrong. You may have to setup a static IP address and create a DMZ in your router then place your PS3 in it, to get a decent connection if your NAT type comes back as anything other than Type 2.

• 3 weeks later...

We’ve done it!

I didn’t change anything in the system, simple restart of the game worked just fine. If you have troubles:

-turn off your router and ps3 (friend that wants to join also has to do the same),

- simply log in again and try to hop into the game.

cable connection works best but I was able to play with NAT TYPE 2 Wirless if it changes anything 

• Like 1