Cash on the Table trophy

Yuber6969

Can't remember if this was for Sign or Rev but you can set HS as the X button and use Stylish Potemkin with highest handicap vs easiest Chipp CPU with lowest handicap in vs mode with 5 rounds. Turbo the X button and Potemkin should win automatically. 

Edit: sorry this might be for Revelator. I think Sign didn't have Stylish mode?

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

To anyone starting this game, and are worried about this trophy, know that you need to have 1 million W$ all at once, and that you will get 60% of that in M.O.M mode. You earn a little over 1K a match, and is much faster than trying to grind arcade mode. M.O.M mode does introduce (in the latest patch) very enticing things to spend W$ on at Classes 5 and 8, but be patient and play the long game and you will thank yourself later. And once you get that 1M, unlock Sin, and spend the rest on making the item grind in M.O.M faster.

My path to the trophy was doing Arcade for everyone, then 300 Challenges, then 30 Missions and it brought me roughly to 400,000 W$ (if I recall). After all that I started M.O.M mode and while it is a slog of a grind, the benefit of that slog is you will reach 1M W$ by the time you reach class 14 and get all of the items. Just don't be tempted to buy Sin early for an easy trophy cuz he costs 200,000 W$ (unless you wanna spend $2.50 of real money, lol)

• Like 1