Any advice for endgame leveling. (60+) ?

Darth--Kiwi

I've completed all bounties & side quests except yaya cube 19 and have finished roughly half the challenge battles (x2 difficulty) including

Spoiler

Doflomingo

and my characters are sitting between high 50's to low 60's. I have not come across any kind of exp boosting accessory and considering what I've completed so far I assume they just do not exist. 

Ideally, I'd like to get 99 on all characters but I'll settle for 70 for the trophy. Normal fights seem to have capped out around ~300k at best in the final dungeon, and the hardest challenge battle I've fought so far

Spoiler

DoFlamingo

is worth roughly 500-600k which still isn't a lot considering how long it takes for the fight.

Just wondering if there is some secret location, or accessory I am missing to make leveling to cap easier. Or is it just a slog of a grind? I'm fine either way really, just want to make sure I'm not missing anything since with how stupid easy the game was I just found it a bit jarring that now that I am just about done with everything I really need to start grinding? lol

Edited by Darth--Kiwi

Yep go back to the final tower, move past the floor, into the grass area. There’s a tent there, do a party and farm that area. When they get the extra objective, make sure to do them. You’ll get between 4 mil and 30 mil, it really varies. I got 99 in 30 minutes, it was wild. Just know that after 70 thé stat increase is minimal 

also it seems post game, that grass area give way more exp than it did prior to beating it. 

Edited by Claymorw
  • Like 2

Thank you, I just actually noticed that myself wrapping up the locked chests. I hadn't fought in there since rolling credits and didn't realize the monsters upgraded like the rest of the island. Just assumed it didn't since none of the other dungeons do. This is pretty much exactly what I suspected I was missing ?

Thanks again, hopefully someone else will find this useful.

I grind (not grindy though) the first light spot below the sky tower mid-way travel point, and get 30M in the first battle. I get Ruffy up to 100 resistance of all stats (i.e. got 1 damage anyhow), and let all teammate die first to trigger special objective, and kill all with AOE damage. 

圖片