Having serious problems with Dating DLC

mike_87

Right so lets start with me breaking down what the problem is.  I Platted the base game well over a year ago now, and im trying to get the dating dlc trophies.  For some reason when I check my dates list, first on my list shows as ???  This I'm very certain should be where Emily should be showing, Course to get through the plat theres that one trophy for a girl asking you out which i did originally get.  So no doubt I would have had something to do with her in the main game.  I installed the DLC the other day and now its like theres no trace or record of Emily anywhere.  Tried entering girls bite and am completely unable to do so.  So what im saying is I'm a girl down for the trophy where you are asked out by four girls on this dlc.I've successfully dated Minato so far and was going to work on the others but Emily is absent from all my records which is very weird.  So there seems to be some sort of progression issue somewhere.  Main game is long done and dusted but I wont get the four girls trophy because nothing to do with Emily is in my game anywhere on premium adventure.  Very weird, what on earth has gone wrong with my game? I can confirm I am trying these other dating trophies on my premium adventure save file. And given how well the yakuza games are usually made there should be absolutely nothing wrong with my game at all. 

Edited by mike_87

Have you tried time-cycling and entering Girl’s Bite during all possible time settings? Swapping cities and coming back, since that sometimes “resets” janky quests or NPCs? Start a new game, save, then load your Premium Adventure (or whatever they call it in this one; I forget) save and trying again? At various times in various Yakuza entries all of those have worked to “fix” NPCs/quests that were bugging out.

if you’ve already done all that, I dunno. Sorry to hear the game is giving you guff; fingers crossed that it gets sorted.

23 hours ago, Ashande said:

Have you tried time-cycling and entering Girl’s Bite during all possible time settings? Swapping cities and coming back, since that sometimes “resets” janky quests or NPCs? Start a new game, save, then load your Premium Adventure (or whatever they call it in this one; I forget) save and trying again? At various times in various Yakuza entries all of those have worked to “fix” NPCs/quests that were bugging out.

if you’ve already done all that, I dunno. Sorry to hear the game is giving you guff; fingers crossed that it gets sorted.

Tried your advice and nah hasnt fixed it. Its a weird problem, im currently installing it minus the dlc and seeing what happens with the records then. Ive popped the date two people trophy now as i have just sorted my second dlc gf. Theres just one left to work on now so i will most certainly not get credited for being asked out four times unless i miraculously find a workaround.

Looks like ive found the root of the problem now, it appeare my school story/diary progress has completely reset, all my stats are back at level 1, and as these last two girls are related to story side cases its a headache of a situation, now seeking the most optimal route to activate the side cases linked to these girls without doing the whole school portion again. This issue with my game has totally baffled me though, its a question of whether its even worth it now all that super hard dedicated work i did has all been reversed through no fault of my own, damn.

Update on it, I knocked out the final two trophies today and yesterday but yeah this thread should serve as a warning to others that this may happen to their game too.

Edited by mike_87