Rarity precentage of trophies

KatsuroMakoto

I saw something interesting and I would like to have some clarity on this matter.

The trophy "complete the guide" has a higher achievement rate than "all weapons at level 9". However, this should, technically speaking, be impossible as the "all weapons at level 9" is a part of "complete the guide".

As everyone that plays the game knows, you need to have all weapons at level 9 (unlocking all weapons), defeat all monster types one time, and speak to 46 characters to get the trophy for completing the guide.

Is there something I am missing?

• 3 months later...
On 22/01/2023 at 4:41 AM, KatsuroMakoto said:

I saw something interesting and I would like to have some clarity on this matter.

The trophy "complete the guide" has a higher achievement rate than "all weapons at level 9". However, this should, technically speaking, be impossible as the "all weapons at level 9" is a part of "complete the guide".

As everyone that plays the game knows, you need to have all weapons at level 9 (unlocking all weapons), defeat all monster types one time, and speak to 46 characters to get the trophy for completing the guide.

Is there something I am missing?

The actual PSN percentages seem correct verses the site rarity. I might be something to do with the way PSNProfiles compiles rarity. 

Edited by bikeman223