New Pro in Town trophy

zultan8212

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, noonoomultix said:

You probably have to be a host (labeled as 'LEADER')

That wouldn't make sense either. I wasn't the host for the first 50 wins I got, and I was the host for 30 after that. If that were the case I would have had to do 50 more wins as host. It just seems like the in game tracking for the trophy is bugged.

• 7 months later...

Iv done way over 80 races and still don’t have this. When you were doing races did you have both players finish the race or just one? As someone mentioned in Discord that they thought if one of the players DNF it wouldn’t count.

I did 60 by myself with 2 consoles but most of these had one player DNF and another 60 with a friend and I would ensure he had time to finish within the 20 second time limit after a player crosses finish. I was always playing with one PS4 vs a PS5 which may cause problems? We’re both players on PS4 or PS5 when you did this? 

Edited by xIbanezz

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 8:27 PM, xIbanezz said:

Iv done way over 80 races and still don’t have this. When you were doing races did you have both players finish the race or just one? As someone mentioned in Discord that they thought if one of the players DNF it wouldn’t count.

I did 60 by myself with 2 consoles but most of these had one player DNF and another 60 with a friend and I would ensure he had time to finish within the 20 second time limit after a player crosses finish. I was always playing with one PS4 vs a PS5 which may cause problems? We’re both players on PS4 or PS5 when you did this? 

First 50 races I did were with a friend and we were both on PS5. The next 30 races I did myself with a PS5 and a PS4. I believe I had the second player DNF on those races.

Edited by zultan8212
grammar

• 1 month later...

not sure what happened for me the first time, but i did over 100 races and the trophy did not pop. ended up deleting my save on my console, and starting fresh and it popped exactly on 50 wins this time. this is what i did:

- 2 consoles
- 2 seperate accounts
- main account was leader of all the races
- secondary account DNF'd every race.