Metal Sonic and The Perfect Adventurer

FrostDragoon28

11 minutes ago, FrostDragoon28 said:

would I have to 100% the base game and than replay the DX version and 100% that too?

No, you can earn all 130 Emblems once and pop both trophies back to back, provided the DLC is installed.

0EWSmIA.png

Be aware that Metal Sonic can become a glitched trophy, however:

To avoid any problems, you'll want to do the following two things before and during your playthrough:

1. Purchase and install the DX DLC before starting the game and creating your save file
  2. Leave an easily obtainable Emblem in Station Square, and cloud save at 129/130 Emblems, just in case Metal Sonic glitches and you need to reload
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

No, you can earn all 130 Emblems once and pop both trophies back to back, provided the DLC is installed.

0EWSmIA.png

Be aware that Metal Sonic can become a glitched trophy, however:

To avoid any problems, you'll want to do the following two things before and during your playthrough:

1. Purchase and install the DX DLC before starting the game and creating your save file
  2. Leave an easily obtainable Emblem in Station Square, and cloud save at 129/130 Emblems, just in case Metal Sonic glitches and you need to reload

I’ve already started a save file before installing DLC, should I just install DLC and make a new save? I’m not far into the game so it’s no big issue

Just now, FrostDragoon28 said:

I’ve already started a save file before installing DLC, should I just install DLC and make a new save? I’m not far into the game so it’s no big issue

Go ahead and erase your save data and recreate it after installing the DLC, just to be safe. Sonic Adventure 1 is a pretty consuming completion in terms of time and challenge, so I wouldn't take any chances on having to redo the entire game.