[PSA] Shredder post-patch 1.05/1.07

I think it fails for many people because they join too early. It can work other ways too but the most guaranteed way to get it is to join exactly at the results screen NOT before. Tried it many times and I finally got it in a bit weird way on PS4. First joined Arcade at the start of Episode 16 and jumped in right after the final blow on Shredder, no trophy. Then I saw the host didn't advance to the end screens so I quickly left the game, fast forwarded my credits and went back to find the same host, joined again and BOOM got the trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 5:38 AM, coisou said:

I think it fails for many people because they join too early. It can work other ways too but the most guaranteed way to get it is to join exactly at the results screen NOT before. Tried it many times and I finally got it in a bit weird way on PS4. First joined Arcade at the start of Episode 16 and jumped in right after the final blow on Shredder, no trophy. Then I saw the host didn't advance to the end screens so I quickly left the game, fast forwarded my credits and went back to find the same host, joined again and BOOM got the trophy.

Actually there is a really easy trick to getting it, if the set up person does it right.  All they have to do is go in solo without opening the party to randoms, then immediately pause when they get the last hit on Shredder. Invite the person going for the trophy without unpausing the game. Do not unpause until the person who is going for it joins, you can tell because things will start moving even though you have it paused.  I've never had it fail doing it this way and have helped at least a dozen people with it.

• Like 4