Quarter muncher skull machine glitched?

1 hour ago, karanjitmann400 said:

I read on xbox achievements site that the skull machine glitches out completely if you fail the game. Basically a black screen that wont allow you to go back in . Is the glitch prevalent  still

This was the case a while ago, not sure if it's still the same now.  There was a way to get back into the machine though (another glitch XD)

On 29/1/2023 at 9:51 PM, karanjitmann400 said:

I read on xbox achievements site that the skull machine glitches out completely if you fail the game. Basically a black screen that wont allow you to go back in . Is the glitch prevalent  still

Yes it's still there. To prevent the machine from turning off you have to use the skullhack card when you get the 5th skull, in this way the machine will turn on and allow you to play, play and lose the game (if you manage to complete the game, having used the card skullhack before getting the 6th skull, you won't get the trophy), then use the M.A.D. to get the 6th skull and play for win but now if you fail, the machine will never turn off again, just shoot it again with the M.A.D. for play again. Regardless of whether or not you get the trophy, if you want to keep the skullhack card, pause the game and close the application via the controller, in this way any progress you have made in the game will not be saved, including the card used.

This video will explain you everything much better than me

Edited by patrizio1811

2 hours ago, patrizio1811 said:

Yes it's still there. To prevent the machine from turning off you have to use the skullhack card when you get the 5th skull, in this way the machine will turn on and allow you to play, play and lose the game (if you manage to complete the game, having used the card skullhack before getting the 6th skull, you won't get the trophy), then use the M.A.D. to get the 6th skull and play for win but now if you fail, the machine will never turn off again, just shoot it again with the M.A.D. for play again. Regardless of whether or not you get the trophy, if you want to keep the skullhack card, pause the game and close the application via the controller, in this way any progress you have made in the game will not be saved, including the card used.

This video will explain you everything much better than me

What about for shaolin and beast from beyond are those machines glitched too or just Attack