Buglists [PS5]

Carlxzgfx

I've just decided to make a thread with all the bugs I've found so far.

Kinda Game breaking bugs:

1. Moving items too much might bug them to the point they simply get deleted or the border color/rarity stays but the items is deleted. (lost my wife's broom and many consumables)
  2. when you get the "Dive" Skill don't get tempted to dive into a waypoint downwards. I did it once and it went terribly wrong to the point my char was stuck juggling between the waypoint resulting in app crash after a few seconds. all progress between last save and the crash lost.
  3. godlike mobs? Wasteland: skullcrows
  4. invisible mobs #spooky:
  5. "Dive" skill can lead to your character being momentarily stuck and end up killing you, depending on your last time save you can lose a good amount of progress made. 

Visual bugs:

1. Dive frame cancelation: Jump + melee + instant Dive input, will render the character to float and dive while standing. deals dmg. nothing major just a visual bug. ^^

Audio bugs:

1. "Rocket Leap" skill audio cant be adjusted, it's super loud and the only fix is lower the volume of remote play on windows. (I play all my games with remote play so I can stream them to discord)

Will not update this thread any further as I've achieved the platinum. Hopefully the Devs fix the bugs described above

FoFQyUIWQAIsHr7?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Carlxzgfx
updates
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 7:36 AM, Carlxzgfx said:

I've just decided to make a thread with all the bugs I've found so far.

Kinda Game breaking bugs:

1. Moving items too much might bug them to the point they simply get deleted or the border color/rarity stays but the items is deleted. (lost my wife's broom and many consumables)
  2. when you get the "Dive" Skill don't get tempted to dive into a waypoint downwards. I did it once and it went terribly wrong to the point my char was stuck juggling between the waypoint resulting in app crash after a few seconds. all progress between last save and the crash lost.
  3. godlike mobs? Wasteland: skullcrows
  4. invisible mobs #spooky:
  5. "Dive" skill can lead to your character being momentarily stuck and end up killing you, depending on your last time save you can lose a good amount of progress made. 

Visual bugs:

1. Dive frame cancelation: Jump + melee + instant Dive input, will render the character to float and dive while standing. deals dmg. nothing major just a visual bug. ^^

Audio bugs:

1. "Rocket Leap" skill audio cant be adjusted, it's super loud and the only fix is lower the volume of remote play on windows. (I play all my games with remote play so I can stream them to discord)

Will not update this thread any further as I've achieved the platinum. Hopefully the Devs fix the bugs described above

FoFQyUIWQAIsHr7?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you for this list! And for keeping things updated as there are developments.