Getting all turfs on the PS5 version is an absolute nightmare

A little under 3 hours of trying to get all the turfs and only over half way done. I've had no issues at all with the originals, PS4/PS3 ports or even the PS4 Definitive edition at launch. Now playing the PS5 version in 2023.what the fuck. Before you're suppose to fight Smoke you have to take over some turfs. Every single vehicle are now police vehicles, nearly every NPC is now a police officer, gangs are appearing in different turfs.

Has anyone had this issue since they released the patch because I absolute hate this. I've never had any issues with turfs before but good God, how does a 1 star warrant 4 police bike and 3 police car going after you, just plain BS.

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 2

On 6/2/2023 at 5:43 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

A little under 3 hours of trying to get all the turfs and only over half way done. I've had no issues at all with the originals, PS4/PS3 ports or even the PS4 Definitive edition at launch. Now playing the PS5 version in 2023.what the fuck. Before you're suppose to fight Smoke you have to take over some turfs. Every single vehicle are now police vehicles, nearly every NPC is now a police officer, gangs are appearing in different turfs.

Has anyone had this issue since they released the patch because I absolute hate this. I've never had any issues with turfs before but good God, how does a 1 star warrant 4 police bike and 3 police car going after you, just plain BS.

Oh I can feel your pain here.

On PS4 I did it the moment I was able on the return back to Los Santos.

On PS5 I did it when you did and found the same thing. 

Doesn’t help when the police run as fast as the damn T-1000. 

• Like 1