Business is Buzzing and Golden Times

Jumba

I got both of these trophies by grinding them out in their respective maps, but it seems as if there might have been an easier way.  Once you have gotten one of the two it seems as if you can go into the finances page and withdraw money from your company into your personal account.  Then, load up a company you've made in the other location with the same character, and deposit the money into that company.  This is just a theory, so if anyone is interested in giving it a try, I'd be interested to know if it works.

Additionally, once you've got the money stockpiled, and assuming you've maxed out your skill tree, there's no longer any need to actually do the work for the contracts.  Once you accept a contract, go back in to the contract description and keep selecting the option to skip steps.  I skipped all of the steps except for the last one where you need to speak with a person to complete the job.  Each time you skip a step that includes building materials, you will lose a bit of money, but with the 25 million you already have it shouldn't be a problem.  I can confirm this method at least works with completing the 25 contracts in each location, and I expect it would work for the campaign missions as well.

I had actually wondered about this... if I get the 25 mil on one map one would think you could transfer it to your other character on the opposite map... I have not tried nor do I see how this could work in reality... I think you could do it thru a third party friend. Start on the one character, transfer funds to your friend, sign in on the other character and have your friend transfer the money back.... should work ? may have to try..

on another note... for a game that is supposed to be a "construction simulator" I find there is way more driving about on a map that is way bigger than it needs to be than actual construction going on.... almost 20% of the trophies are driving related

Edited by craig_obviously

• 2 months later...

I know for a fact that it is possible to transfer money from one of your companies to the other without having to go through a third party.  I was able to do it myself.  However, I had already gotten both of the money related trophies, so I couldn't verify if any money transferred via this method would count towards the trophies.  I expect that it does, but I don't know for sure.