Online Draft might still be achievable [Testing]

EdinhoN

Always heard that on FIFA 16 you'll get disconnected as soon as a draft match starts and both getting losses due to servers being broken.

However I just tested me vs my alt (an old account too to bypass any issues with newer EA IDs, that happened on Red Alert 3 and NBA Jam) and I got 1 win just normal. so definitely boostable at this state.

There are 2 possibilities:

- PS4 version is the only one actually broken and PS3 got mistankely reported as broken

- People were trying main vs recently created alt (which is having incompatible internal IDs in EA's recent infrastructure).

I don't wanna waste coins at the moment, so I won't test for a few days if my main playing against a newly created alt will break or not. However this trophy is clearly achievable as of today.

PS: Seasons are still broken so no plat for the newcomers, but someone missing only the draft should be able to still get in the next 7 days

Edited by EdinhoN

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Ignore the need for new accounts. FIFA 16 draft is not broken at all. Managed to get a win between two accounts created recently just fine.

FIFA 16 on PS4 is still broken (dunno if old accounts would work there and unfortunately don't own the game anymore to test). Someone just reported FIFA 16 on PS3 as being broken probably due to PS4 being broken. So far the PS3 version is working normally for the Online Draft and I should be able to get the trophy later today.

Update of the update:

Moments after posting this, I got hit with the issue. I was in my 5th match and lost the entries to the draft.  It was the first time I mixed an old account with a new one. Will keep investigating if this is achievable or not.

Edited by EdinhoN

I'm honestly giving up on this draft. It seems achievable still but after losing 30k coins due to the glitch I think it's too much effort for a plat that is already unobtainable for me. If that was the last trophy for me, I'd try to play the whole draft using only old accounts, that could work.

2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I'm honestly giving up on this draft. It seems achievable still but after losing 30k coins due to the glitch I think it's too much effort for a plat that is already unobtainable for me. If that was the last trophy for me, I'd try to play the whole draft using only old accounts, that could work.

keep trying, you got this :D 

19 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

keep trying, you got this :D 

Unfortunately I still have FIFAs to finish on the Xbox versions. I also want to guarantee Medal of Honor 2010 plat and Medal of Honor Airborne online achievements on 360 and time is short. So it's logical for me to skip this by now :(