ps4 to ps5 autopop? how does it work?

rockstarjazz

just thought i check what precautions to follow in autopopping the platinum for this game from their ps4 saves as i hear people have problems with this game?

i platinum this game on ps4 and i think i should still have the saves for those on a usb.

games like RE3 and RE2 autopopped successfully for me, hope to do the same for this game. not too keen on going through it again if only certain trophies pop (or if theres alot to do that remains).

thanks

• 9 months later...

It has been a lot of time but answering your question, RE7 autopops half the trophies, since the game doesn't track progress on some trophies like knocking Marguerite down while she wanders the old house, you can do these easily with infinite ammo, i got the platinum in 2 days

If you are interested in knowing which trophies you have to do it again, these are the ones it didn't autopop for me:

◉ End of the Night (Ending 1)

◉ Nice Try (Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.)

◉ Can't Catch Me (Complete "Mia" videotape without being spotted by Marguerite)

◉ Duck If You Love Life (Avoid Jack's scissor attack by crouching.)

◉ In the Bag (Increase your item slots.)

◉ Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! (Clear insects off a door using a knife.)

◉ 1st Place at the Science Fair (Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.)

◉ Out Before Dessert (Complete the "Happy Birthday" videotape within 5 minutes.)
◉ Be Kind, Please Rewind (Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.)
◉ That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball (Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.)
◉ Pelicans in Your Pocket (Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Easy or Normal difficulty.)
◉ The Devil Is in the Details (Read all of the files in a single playthrough.)
◉ Walk it Off (Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less.)
◉ Just A Memory Now (Get ending 2.)
◉ Back Off, Mrs. B! (Fight off Marguerite while she wanders the old house to make her run away.)
◉ Resource Manager (Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times.)

Edited by Matheus004-
I sended it incomplete