Regarding the campaign on PS Stars

Boni_Neto

So, one of the current campaigns on PS Stars asks you to play Destiny 2: Beyond Light. I have a question, I heard that when you boot the DLC, even if you never played the base game, it automatically puts your character in a higher level of experience. I really don't want to play this game or hunt its trophies, so, if I boot the DLC will I get any trophies, like this one?

"Long and Winding Road
Reach level 20."

I just want the coins from PS Stars.

Edited by Boni_Neto

49 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

So, one of the current campaigns on PS Stars asks you to play Destiny 2: Beyond Light. I have a question, I heard that when you boot the DLC, even if you never played the base game, it automatically puts your character in a higher level of experience. I really don't want to play this game or hunt its trophies, so, if I boot the DLC will I get any trophies, like this one?

"Long and Winding Road
Reach level 20."

That trophy will automatically unlock upon starting the game and creating your character.

Edited by Sgznr
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

"Long and Winding Road
Reach level 20."

you won't get any trophies unless you start the game. The reward should complete upon launching it so you can get the reward and close & delete the game.