Game Not Available for PS4?

TriplEEE13

Not assuming any steps you have taken already, but if you go to Game Library -> Your Collection and locate it there, does it give you the option to select the version?  That's typically how I end up having to do it because when I buy a PS4/PS5 combo, I find I can only download the PS5 version initially.

8 minutes ago, BigBallOfHate said:

Not assuming any steps you have taken already, but if you go to Game Library -> Your Collection and locate it there, does it give you the option to select the version?  That's typically how I end up having to do it because when I buy a PS4/PS5 combo, I find I can only download the PS5 version initially.

Yeah, I have done that. I even screenshotted the original store front for it just in case I need a refund, because it clearly states that both versions are included. I can't find anything regarding it being taken down on Google or on the subreddit or Twitter. I'm just confused that it is so difficult to get any answers and the PSN store chat is down.

27 minutes ago, BigBallOfHate said:

I was able to figure it out. You cannot access the PS4 version on the PS5, only on a PS4. I had to break out the PS4 to figure this out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/2/2023 at 1:06 AM, TriplEEE13 said:

I was able to figure it out. You cannot access the PS4 version on the PS5, only on a PS4. I had to break out the PS4 to figure this out.

You can initiate PS4 or PS5 game downloads from the web version of PlayStation Store. Just go to Game Library, and then choose what game you want to download.

• Like 3