Anything missable

sn4pper_1992

8 hours ago, Elusion_428 said:

Nothing is missable but some trophies like using Ancient Magic on every enemy can be very difficult to track. Except for that, you can forget about everything else till post game if you wish

Pretty sure this is wrong. I believe PlayStation exclusive Hogesmede haunted house becomes available in winter.. if you don't do the quest in winter it becomes unavailable afterwards... For PlayStation the exclusive enemies found inside are counted in the collector achievement.

If you miss the quest you'll have to replay the entire game. As post game you can't change the seasons anymore

Edited by Three-Snap

4 hours ago, Three-Snap said:

Pretty sure this is wrong. I believe PlayStation exclusive Hogesmede haunted house becomes available in winter.. if you don't do the quest in winter it becomes unavailable afterwards... For PlayStation the exclusive enemies found inside are counted in the collector achievement.

If you miss the quest you'll have to replay the entire game. As post game you can't change the seasons anymore

This is incorrect, I've finished the story and finished the exclusive quest. This quest isn't blocked to a certain season, it can be completed at any time post story. Should be on the map in Hogsmeade.

• Like 2