[Video] Impress Warren Vidic - Easy Way (Glitch Exploit)

Game Overview:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a 2011 action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the fourth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, and a direct sequel to 2010's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, concluding the "Ezio Trilogy".

Estimated Difficulty:

Main Game: 4/10

Lost Archives: 6/10

Time to Completion: 30 hours

When playing the Lost Archive DLC, I found it a bit frustrating to complete the Impress Warren Vidic Trophy. After some research, I found the video below which explains a glitch exploit to get this done easily. Essentially at the very start of the level, you can use the triangle block and the upward rising particle streak to make your way to the top and then hold the forward button to push you out of the map. After that it's a matter of just climbing your way up to the end and the trophy will pop once you get back into the playing field. I was able to get this trophy today with this glitch and just sharing it here if it helps anyone else.

Edited by NinjaDexterity
Post Change to comply to forum rules
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Working.

Anyway, after you get the "Impress Warren Vidic" trophy, you can die in the moving stuff up, you will spawn at the end and skip the entire chapter.

You can even get the trophy without getting "Enter the Animus", I had to replay the starting part of the chapter as I didn't unlock it