How did you get to 5000m?

Fabled_Hero

I know now I should not have spent the pennies I did on this game... that said I feel I WILL get my pennies worth.

On the 5000m distance... I seem to get taken out in the 3K to 4K mark by one of those naked demons... I assume because I don't see what catches me.  I am assuming it is one of those that I don't see come in and gets me from the side or from behind.

Any help?

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 4:24 PM, Fabled_Hero said:

I know now I should not have spent the pennies I did on this game... that said I feel I WILL get my pennies worth.

On the 5000m distance... I seem to get taken out in the 3K to 4K mark by one of those naked demons... I assume because I don't see what catches me.  I am assuming it is one of those that I don't see come in and gets me from the side or from behind.

Any help?

You need lots of luck and hope the naked demons don't come at you out of nowhere before you can react, or that you don't glitch into place, or that it decides to shift you into a zombie upon a zone transition you can't control, or that a ground zombie isn't partially clipped into the ground that you can't see it, so then it kills you when you run into it. OK, that does it for my rants in this glitchfest of a game.

First thing is that I would fully exit out of the game and go back in after every 3 attempts, just to minimize the chance of the game being in that glitched non-trophy state so when you do succeed in getting 5000m, you actually get your trophy for it. Have all 3 modifiers active, and try your best to get the mini gun within the first 1000m. That thing does one hit kills, even if you do body shots. Keep all the way to the left, and only use your mini gun in 1-2 burst shots on naked demons, dogs, and zombies directly in your path. That way you should be able to keep one mini gun the entire run, and not have to worry about crates randomly screwing you over with a worthless gun or the axe. Keep staying vigilant and kill the naked demons as they show up. By being all the way left, you theoretically only have to worry about naked demons spawn to your right. I had one spawn to my left one time during a zone transition but that was it. Keep persevering like this and eventually you'll cross that 5000m line. Good luck!

• Like 3